Students are expected to arrive at school dressed appropriately for the day’s activities. For safety reasons, it is recommended that children with medium to long hair should be tied back.
- Navy sweatshirt/fleece/cardigan top with or without the school logo Pale blue shirt or polo shirt*
- Black, navy or grey trousers**, skirt/pinafore
- Blue checked/gingham dress in the summer months
- Black shoes (Not Trainers)
- Red polo shirt* or t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Trainers/Pumps, with non-marking soles
*Polo shirts are available with the school logo.
**Jogging trousers, leggings and jeans are not suitable as part of school uniform.
All school clothing is available to buy or order from MC Sports, Sackville Street, Skipton (situated near the cinema) tel: 01756 791688. A donation of 10% is given to school funds for every school logo item purchased via MC Sports.
Jewellery should not be worn in school, for safety reasons.
Small stud ear-rings may be worn, but should be removed on PE/swimming days.
If you are struggling to get Skipton the link to the online shop is link.